skip to main |
skip to sidebar
If I were a Disney Princess...
I would be:
Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.I have never really considered myself headstrong or fiesty, but who knows, maybe I am a little! The rest is pretty accurate though and I do think that being a mermaid would be fun. However, I would miss my legs. These tests are silly but kind of fun! Those of you that have taken the test, which princess are you? If you haven't taken the test and want to, click on the link below.Which Disney Princess Are You?
2 comments:
Hi Dani! Guess what...I just took the test and I was an Ariel too:0)
I am Jasmine:
Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Post a Comment