Friday, October 10, 2008

The fabulous Bumbo Seat

These little seats are the coolest invention! Look how my darling niece Mallory can sit up like a big girl! She loves her Bumbo seat. Doesn't she look so cute sitting in it?! She could totally be a baby model for the Bumbo company!


6 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I totally loved it with Macee. I can't believe how cute Mallory is..and all that red hair. Grandpa must be proud. :)

rachel said...

WE LOVE OUR BUMBO!!

Margaret said...

How great is that?! We didn't have bumbo when we had Bennett.

Andrea said...

They didn't have Bumbo seats when Shane and Madison were little. I can't believe that I can already say that. I wish they had it. I love that they have it for Denise. Alia loves her Bumbo. MALLORY IS SO CUTE!!! She looks so much like Chelsea. I think that you need to submit the first photo to the Bumbo company. You could be rich.

Jodi said...

I may have to try a Bumbo with our new bambino!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable.