I have many favorite songs. I love to listen to music and go to concerts when I get the chance. Yesterday, while hanging out with my sister Lisa, we were listening to the Dixie Chicks in her mini-van cruising around town when a really pretty song came on. I like the Dixie Chicks but I guess I have never liked them enough to actually buy one of their Cd's. Well the song that is 1st on my playlist and probably playing right now is a Dixie Chick's song called Lullaby. I LOVE the lyrics and the music is very peaceful and dreamy sounding- it really is a great lullaby! Makes me think of both my husband and baby girl. So I thought I would share it with you all! The next two songs on the list are a couple other current songs that I love! Coldplay has so many great songs and their new one, Viva la vida, is pretty cool. David Gray is another talented artist to check out. I first heard Please Forgive Me, its also on my playlist, and felt inspired to check out his other stuff. His latest song is called You're the world to me and its sweet. He's pretty darn good :) So sit back, relax and enjoy the tunes, friends!
16 years ago
1 comment:
Great tunes! I love the lullaby. I had forgotten about The Dixie Chics. I loved their song Earl:0)
Post a Comment