Thursday, February 21, 2008

A I Girls: My picks






For some reason I thought they were going to narrow down the contestants to 6 boys and 6 girls but I guess they are only getting rid of 2 girls and 2 boys tonight, not 6 each. I'm a little new to this. Oh well, I've narrowed down who I like to these 6 girls but it was tough. I might change my mind next week. I hope our girl from Oregon, Kristy, gets better in time to rock the house next week. Who do you guys like? This American Idol business takes up a lot of time. 3 nights, if I'm not mistaken. I probably will have to find out the results tomorrow because I'm already commited to Survivor and Lost tonight. I think that is why I haven't followed American Idol in the past, it is very time consuming and I just have too many TV commitments already! Wow! I guess the writer's strike left an opening for it this season. We'll see if it reels me in enough for next season! I think I watch too much TV.

4 comments:

rachel said...

I love the Oregon girl (Kristy). Martin said her brother plays for the Ducks which of course makes her that much more likable!

I also love the first girl you have picured (can't remember her name for the life of me.)

Asia'h, Syesha and Carly are up there in my book as well.

Fun season!

Fab7 Family said...

I haven't actually watched the episode yet, but I do agree that it takes too much time. I never watch a show when it's actually on--I record everything! A 1 hr show only takes 45 minutes max to watch if you fast forward through all the commercials. When I watch American Idol I even fast forward through all the 'junk' and just get to the singing--that way it doesn't take too much of my time. I also have a personal policy of only watching tv on Mon (after FHE) and Tue nights. If I can't get all the stuff I've recorded watched in those two nights, then it just doesn't get watched until the next week. It helps me keep my tv time in check and doesn't distract from the time I should spend with my kids (especially since I work full-time as it is). In fact, tv turnoff week is coming up soon......April 21-April 27.... So, I guess I won't know which girls I like until next Monday night when I actually watch last nights show:)

Jessi said...

I refused to watch American Idol for the first few weeks of the season because it is such a time commitment! But, I'm watching again now. At least I know I'm in good company. :)

Julee and Matt said...

You crack me up! I haven't ever been into AI, so you will have to keep me updated if there is someone really good. :)