Friday, April 4, 2008

Twilight the Movie

Ok, so when I wrote my last post I didn't know that there was already a movie being made of the book Twilight! Thanks Rachel for cluing me in! I still think my pick for Edward is better than the guy they chose to play his part. I do however, love that they picked Kristen Stewart to play Bella! Good choice! In all honesty, I guess my picks are a little on the older side. I will still picture my choice for Edward (Jason Lewis) in my mind as I finish reading the series. To me he looks like a Greek god chiseled from precious stone, just like how the book describes Edward! he he! I'm starting to sound like a romance novelist. Below is a photo of the real cast, well, part of the real cast. These are the actors that will play the Cullen family. You can see the rest of the photos at Stephenie Meyer's website: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html The guy that they got to play James was a good choice too, though I didn't picture him that way at all. That's one thing that is a bummer about movies made from books, they never quite meet your expectations but it will still be fun to see what they come up with! I look forward to watching it.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I LOVE these books and am working on number three also:0) These are the first pictures I have seen for the movie and I must say after browsing Stephenie's website that I am VERY disappointed on the actor choice for Edward! I agree with you on the other hottie guy you suggested ( or Matt:0))! The other Edward looks like a greasy goth type. I did not see sexy chiseled stone anywhere. James was a good choice. I think i'm even a little disappointed with Alice. I even see Wynona Rider in that part. I can't decide on what I think of Bella yet. I heard rumor that the guy who's playing Jacob lives in the Portland area somewhere. Thanks for the update and I am so excited to see this movie!

rachel said...

Dani,
Book Club.
Wednesday the 9th
7pm
Here at my house! :)
(2 days away...)
Do you have my email address? I need yours.

Anonymous said...

I am also finishing up the third book. Had no clue about the movie, thanks for the info! Hopefull i'm not to chicken to go and see it!! Add me to your blog!!