Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What I've been up to lately

Unpacking.

Hangin out with Emma.

Reading. I read the first two books of this series by Stephanie Meyer. Now I'm on the third. It's been a fun escape!

Helping my parents move.


Helping my sister prepare for her baby. I can't believe how many baby clothes we have between the 3 of us sisters! They are almost all cleaned and ready to go. Just a few more weeks 'til the baby makes her world debut!

I've probably done a lot more than these 5 things but those are the highlights! I've been keeping pretty busy.

6 comments:

rachel said...

We have a lot in common right now...

Unpacking (from my vacation)
Hanging out with the chitlins
Reading Eclipse
Washing baby clothes

Fun stuff!

Sally F said...

That's cool that you guys are all communal with your baby clothes. Wow, a bunch is going on with your family!

Tonya said...

Holy Moly Dani you've been busy! But the things that shocked me are..where did your parents move to? and which sister is having a baby? Exciting stuff!

Dani said...

My parents moved to Creswell (about 1 mile from Jill). Jill is the sister that's preggers! It was a wonderful surprise! I'm thrilled that Emma will have a cousin closer to her age!

Julee and Matt said...

So good to see you and Emma! I am so excited for Jill, I met to get her something, but totally forgot. What does she need? Keep me updated on when this baby has come into the world.

Tonya said...

Thanks for the updates! I need to make dinner and get my BUM off this stinkin' computer!